12.25.2012

Merry Christmas

There's an actual white dusting, here in Denver. This makes my heart leap and I love waking up to the crisp white snow. Ladybird Poppy's year has been incredible. I'm so thankful for all my dear family, friends and all of the clients throughout this year. You've supported me so well with encouragement, love and fabulous business in 2012. I couldn't be more thankful and humbled by your generosity and continued referrals for so many special events. You are awesome, so THANK YOU. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, enjoy being with those you love and stretch yourself to just give a little bit more and watch what happens. Happy Holidays. xo

Holiday arrangement



Bridal Bouquet (eryingeum, succulent, cotton, juniper, brazillia berry, hydrangea) + Remaining floral from events

Signature Ladybird Ornament




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladybird Poppy